воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

atmosphere pressure pa




This is what I get when I donapos;t post for a month. Especially the month before my wedding- what the hell was I thinking??

Well, Iapos;ve started my new job at Old National. I love it. Itapos;s going to be great. The people I work with are hilarious- Brent went to school with Marshall (YEARBOOKS, HAHA), Keeli is possibly a future best friend, and Michelle is everybodyapos;s mom. I fit in there somewhere- the quiet, friendly rebel. I park the bike in the parking garage, and work across the street from Kelli. Woo. She knows Iapos;m here- she saw me and Marshall going to lunch the other day, but didnapos;t say anything. Smart little crazy parasitic cunt.

But... Oh, my car. Good god. Marshall and I tried to change the oil last weekend, and he accidentally drained the transmission fluid instead. So I have no transmission fluid, and lots of oil. No wonder she wouldnapos;t move, and we panicked, and spent the ENTIRE day at Romain trying to trade his car in on two more. DIdnapos;t work. Marshall crashed, wanted to die. I wasnapos;t happy either. He was BITCHING that he couldnapos;t get his bike (more on that in a second). And then the next morning, we realized our error, and fixed it. Ta-da. Car works fine. Then I added a touch of coolant to the reservoir. Um... Apparently thatapos;s a really bad idea, because she went splodey. Radiatorapos;s fucked. We spent hours trying to figure that out, and finally had to give it to Keeliapos;s boyfriend Larry to fix. Fingers crossed...

But Marshall got the bright idea to buy another bike. WHY, I donapos;t know, because we FINALLY have money and he just wants to spend it all. So he sells Stanley to Nik for 500 less than he paid for it, and put 500 down on a 600RR in Ohio. Now, of course, we have financial issues come up. Go figure. Weapos;ll have to see how it goes.

Seven days. One week. God, Iapos;m worried.

apacka, atmosphere pressure pa, atmosphere pressure pascal, atmosphere pressure psi.



Комментариев нет: