пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

chamber cloud st




Being the age that i am. 19.
youapos;d think that by now iapos;d be over the fact that heapos;s better than me.
but iapos;m not.
we have the same genes.
we are more related to each other�than we are to our parents.
yet, how do i fail at the things he succeeds at?
i wish i was smarter.
i wish i didnapos;t sink down to just the bare minium.
i wish i could do things as well as him.
have been and always will be jealous of him.


i donapos;t know what to do with myself.
it always turns out that when i think i did my best and tried my hardest, itapos;s not good enough for someone in authority. Someone who has the ability to fail me.
half the time i donapos;t understand what these people want from us.
fuck it.
who needs em....

american express airline ticket, chamber cloud st, chamber cloud mn st, chamber cloud commerce st, chamber cloud commerce saint, chamber cloud commerce mn st.



Комментариев нет: