воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

caravanserai santana





If you have a large, mysterious gap in your employment history, (Iapos;m not mentioning either my kitchen assistant job OR my ill-fated Supervisorapos;s position,) is it wise to write a reason on your CV, or just leave it and explain to the job agency? I have a gap from May to now, and was thinking of saying I had time off for illness/I was taking care of my grandmother. (That isnapos;t a lie, but it isnapos;t the truth, either.)

Or should I make up a complete load of bullshit and say I was travelling? Though I suppose theyapos;d ask me about wherever Iapos;d been. I know enough about certain places to lie convincingly (and, as any addict, I am a superb liar.)

*sigh*

Anyway; any helpful hints?

Or should I just tell the ABSOLUTE truth? I donapos;t think thatapos;s wise, because my alcohol problem will be mentioned, and that immediately screams out NO To any prospective employer.



caravanserai santana, caravanserai st maarten, caravanserai st martin.



Комментариев нет: