среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

fa 18 hornet pics




Recently, someone told me i was terrible at speed, and why am i playing it, but iapos;m just doing it to have fun and because i can play like 10 games in half an hour as opposed to 1. So i got up to freaking like 1945 by playing speed games on isc (i mean how bad could i suck?), but iapos;m losing it again. Yesterday i played shaunpun, destroyed him the first game by getting a lucky triple triple and then lost 4 games in a row. I got more and more angry, especially because he kept matching me. What, am i that easy of fodder, trying to drain my points? i think he was only at like 1830. Anyway, he got me under 1900, matched me again, and i finally won my last game by finding the best bingo iapos;ve ever found AABGIL? through a Y.

i just got back from weezer. It was the most awesome show ever. The only regrettable thing was that horrible angels and airwaves band. Tom, YOU SUCK.

advantage advertising radio, fa 18 hornet pics, fa 18 hornet pictures, fa 18 hornet wallpaper.



Комментариев нет: